Alard Equipment Corporation is an equipment dealer for
the Industrial Food Processing Industry, we buy, sell, refurbish,
recondition, and reconfigure industrial food processing and food
packaging equipment for canning factories, frozen foods companies,
fresh produce processors, beverage companies, meat packing companies,
dairy and cheese processors, and other related filling, packing, and
Alard enjoys a
stable work force with high retention and low turnover, but, we do
periodically need to recruit new personnel for jobs that open up due to
retirement or other factors.
We are always appreciative of
applicants who submit resumes and / or applications for
employment, for consideration when openings do occur. You may send your
resume to, or complete an employment application at the following
New York 14589
We will post the details of any openings we are looking to
Technical Sales Representative
Industrial Food Plant Equipment
In our 68th year as a
buyer, reconditioner, and reseller of industrial food processing and
packaging equipment, we're a small business, with no big-company
gimmicks, restructurings, bureaucracy, or other corporate
nonsense. Most of our employees have been with us for decades.
We're looking for
experienced business-to-business salespeople wanting a career position,
and willing to make the commitment to learn our very niche business.
- As a reseller, we deal in multifarious makes,
models and types of industrial food machines, dealing with a wide
variety of businesses nationally and internationally; --so the work
tends to remain fresh and challenging, not routine or boring.
- This is a full-time inside sales position, working in a nice office in a pleasant, no-drama, small-town location.
- We buy and sell using the phone, email, and chat; so communications skills are key.
- As with any sales position, prospecting is a
necessary part of the job; --but this is not a high-pressure hard-sell
boiler-room environment. We are win-win dealers meeting our customer's
vital business needs.
- Occasional business travel is necessary.
- Benefits include healthcare, 401k matching, life
insurance, dental and disability options, and paid personal days and
vacation time that increases with years of service.
Our seven-acre campus
in Williamson, NY is about half an hour east of Rochester, and includes
our workshop, warehouses, and office buildings all in one place.
Why should YOU apply?
- 67-year-established small business, no corporate
BS, no bureaucrats, no distant overlords; --know and work with everyone
in the organization.
- Long-term career position.
- Small-town pleasant working conditions.
- Supportive merchandising and shop operation, creates leads and helps close business.
- Ability to buy or trade also helps close business.
- Minimal business travel required.
- NOT a hard-sell boiler-room outfit; -- long-term customer relationship mentality.
- Salary position, commission plans available for accomplished practitioners.
- Solid benefits.
New York 14589